Big Pumpkin by Erica Silverman
Bugs That Go Bump in the Night by David A. Carter
Halloween Night by Arden Druce
Halloween Sky Ride by Elizabeth Spurr
Haunted Castle on Hallows Eve by Mary Pope Osborne
Items needed this week:
Paper Grocery BagCrayons
Cooked spaghetti (cold)
Clear plastic gloves
Candy corn or Hot Tamales candyPopcorn
Orange and black ribbon
Plastic spider rings
Black construction paper
Item for nose
Snack Suggestion: Halloween Treat Bags
• Clear plastic gloves
• Candy corn or Hot Tamales candy
• Orange and black ribbon
• Plastic spider rings
1. Stuff a piece of candy corn in each finger of the clear plastic glove to resemble fingernails. If you wish, you can use the Hot Tamales candy instead to resemble painted fingernails.
2. Fill it with popcorn (no butter!).
3. Tie it at the wrist with orange and black ribbon.
4. Place a plastic spider ring on one of the fingers.