by Henry Cole
The Garden in Our Yard (Read With Me Paperbacks) by Greg Henry Quinn
The Carrot Seed by Ruth Krauss
In My Garden :
A Counting Book by Ward Schumaker
The Very Hungry
Caterpillar by Eric Carle
Items needed this week:
- ½ gallon plastic milk or juice jug with handle and lid
- Small finishing n ail or screw
- Small Clay Pot
- Potting Soil
- Flower Seeds
- Small Rocks
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 4-serving size package instant chocolate pudding
- 8 oz. frozen whipped topping (such as Cool Whip), thawed
- 1-1/2 cups crushed sandwich cookies (such as Oreos)
- 20 gummy worms
- Clear Plastic Cups
- Whisk together milk and instant pudding for two minutes, until pudding is completely dissolved and. Let stand 5 minutes to thicken.
- Stir in frozen whipped topping and 1/2 cup of the crushed cookies.
- Spoon into 10 cups.
- Sprinkle remaining crushed cookies over the pudding mixture. Top with 2 gummy worms.
- Chill until ready to serve.