Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Chugga Chugga Choo Choo Train Craft
Colored construction paper
Pen or pencil to trace your arm and hand
1. To begin take two pieces of colored construction and tape them together end to end to create a background for your train.
2. Next take another piece of colored construction paper and trace your hand and your arm. Make sure when you trace your hand you keep your thumb flush with your palm.
3. Now take another piece of colored construction paper and trace the rest of your arm.
4. Now cut out your hand print and square off the palm. This will become the train's engine and lead your train down the track.
5. Next take your arm tracings and cut them out and them cut them into train car sections.
6. Now arrange the train and train cars in a row on the background piece of paper. Glue or tape them in place.
7. Next cut out a smoke stack and many wheels for your train. Glue them in place.
8. Now you are ready to decorate your train. Add colors with your crayons, puffs of smoke with your cotton balls, windows with pieces of paper, and more! Have Fun Heading Down the Track!