Our Family Motto

We, the Peterson Family:

Promise to be honest in all we do and say,

Stand tall and righteous throughout each day.

Serve around the world and in our home,

Give thanks for blessings we’ve been shown.

We’ll work as a team with joy and love,

And honor our Heavenly Father above.

Friday, February 26, 2010

Photo Albums

Bust out those good old family photos and spend the afternoon pouring over them! Get to know extended family and see if there are any traits (physical or not) that you have in common with any of them. I have about 30 photo albums that I love to look at and whenever I'm home one of my favorite things to do is check out my Mom's albums. Family history is important. Where and who we came from is a big part of where and who we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment